A S Yacht services have a thorough knowledge of ropes and cordage, and stock a wide selection of ropes in a variety of sizes and fibres. Not being “tied” to any one manufacturer allows us to supply rope to suit any budget, from brands such as English Braids, Marlow, Gleistein and Kingfisher.
We have exceptional experience in splicing! Over the last 2 years we have provided a vast range of running rigging including supplying, splicing, and installing:
- Full running rigging replacement inc. tapered spinnaker sheets on a 33ft race yacht
- Wire to rope splices
- Mooring lines and anchor snubber on an 80ft motor yacht
- Cruising rope package including shackles and hard eyes on a 42ft ketch
- 16m backstay with adjuster system
- Control lines on a foiling Moth
- Many, many more using both modern and traditional fibres
We also deal with rope maintenance. Often a halyard will appear weathered, yet look almost brand new inside in the mast. Why not allow A S Yacht Services to increase the longevity of your lines by removing and laundering all running rigging whilst your vessel is laid up?
And using our cable access kit (and other secret tips and tricks), we can re-fit those lost halyards!
Our full running rigging package offers great value. Let us talk you through the different options and help choose the perfect rope for the job.